Sprue supports UK Fire & Rescue Services initiative for private rented properties http://ow.ly/LJCcT
Carbon monoxide safety this winter – HSENI – Controlling Risk Together – Health and Safety Executive Northern Ireland http://ow.ly/HPJcL
“Smoke alarms could save a life” says firefighter after man was burnt and a caravan destroyed in Holsworthy | North Devon Journal http://ow.ly/HHbtC
I almost died from killer gas in my home – Mrs Brown’s Boys star Rory Cowen – Herald.ie http://ow.ly/HbxyP
Mrs Brown’s Boys star Rory Cowan reveals carbon monoxide in his house nearly KILLED him – Mirror Online http://ow.ly/Ha5mL. A stark warning that..